RIGCHINA Group Company precision syringe pumps give you flow and pressure control throughout a broad operating range. RIGCHINA syringe pumps can be metered with great accuracy and do not exhibit pulsation or flow anomalies, typically associated with other pump types. The proven robust design lowers your down time and service costs to provide years of reliable and worry-free operation
1.1 HANDLE A WIDE VARIETY OF FLUIDS INCLUDING:
1. •Aqueous and organic liquids
2. •Corrosive solutions
3. •Heated fluids
4. •Liquefied gases
5. •Viscous fluids
6. •Slurries and pastes
• Versatile—RIGCHINA pumps can meet more demands than ever before. RIGCHINA syringe pumps are now available in broader pressure ranges.
• Continuous Constant Flow or Pressure— Continuous Constant Flow or Pressure— RIGCHINA pumps operate in either constant fluid delivery or under constant pressure delivery. Operation can be change for different experiments with one key stroke.
• Precision Dosing of Fluids—Flow ranges from 0.00001 to 408 mL/min.
• Broad Operating Temperature Range— Normal operation 5–50 °C ambient. Temperature control jacket will allow you to heat up or cool-down any substance from -30 °C to 100 °C. A high temperature package will allow you to heat your pump up to 200 °C.
• Zero Pulsation—When pulsation cannot be tolerated in experiments, the RIGCHINA pump will deliver. Dual-pump operation offers continuous flow with no pulsation as low as 0.00001 mL/min and up to 20,000 psi of pressure.